2022-23 Cup of Russia - Stage 6 - Perm | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Cup of Russia - Stage 6 - Perm

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Omg, they did! Gonna browse it. I am hanging around but not watching too closely, however can’t wait for Pairs in Perm’, because I am hoping for something really cool.

Lol, the way Grishin said Brothers Goncharovs sounds so 19th century with a whiff of old timey aristocratic nostalgia…

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Just checked the entries. Lots of familiar names in junior men—I am going to root for Kutovoy for sure! And, less so in junior women, but I am hoping for new discoveries and love seeing Labutina again.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I am really loving the second pair out. Anyone who can do a Death Spiral like that is in my good books.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Another entertaining Pairs event. I really like A/B as a pair but I do miss Nazaychev, I always thought he was a good performer. Does anyone know what age Kalabina/Bregey are? She looks so young, she is barely up to his chest.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just tuned in. Aww I'm sad I missed these two! There was a bowtie involved! :biggrin:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Another entertaining Pairs event. I really like A/B as a pair but I do miss Nazaychev, I always thought he was a good performer. Does anyone know what age Kalabina/Bregey are? She looks so young, she is barely up to his chest.
Liza Kalabina was born in 2009, so she's probably 13 (unless she was born in December). Alexander Bregay was born in 2007, he's 15.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Morning, Pavel!
With Mozer and Klimov Teams already through the GP stages, I'm fully behind Julia and Aleksey on this one.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Well these two seem very new to pairs and both look young so im looking forward to see them develop from here. Kinda nervous for Zlata as she doesn't seem to be a strong jumper.