2023 Sectional Series August (Skate Ontario) | Aug 18-20 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 Sectional Series August (Skate Ontario) | Aug 18-20

auser

Record Breaker
Aww...that was a lot of telegraphing just for Howard to fall on his first jump. Glad the combo went better.

auser

Record Breaker
back to Bruce... when are the skating gods going to deliver him the quads and 3axel i bought for him on amazon ? seriously... he is so handsome on the blade ! I want this thing to happen for him.
Yes, I really enjoyed his movement over the ice.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Alec : OH WOW! New style ! Squeaky clean (just triples but no doubles )

Gorgeous skating to Mozart's 2nd mvt of the A major concerto.. and then a WTF transition into some sort of French musical ... it was perfect until then.... even the hair was perfect.... :palmf:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I guess we will move to BC now... i saw footage from Kelowna. I just want to cry. The vineyard I was hoping to buy one day is probably burned down. :(

Cutting the ice

On the Ice
Really enjoyed Aleksa’s free. Not perfect but so much more stable than last year, he seems to be feeling the programme much more and skates with more confidence.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Junior rhythm dance is on....

Senior to follow up. I am looking forward to seeing the senior teams because it's a direct battle for Carol Lane's teams : who will have the nudge between L/R and B/B ?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Just watched Sophia Gover and Billy Wilson French. He is really good. I think they make a nice team! With a bit more time, they could climb up. His skating is smooth and powerful and he is quite expressive and flashy. She was a bit more subdued today but she has nice lines. A good match.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Come on, kids. “Love Shack” is much more fun than that! Let’s look like you are enjoying yourselves.

Seriously, what these young whippersnappers need is someone who lived through the 80s, to serve as consultant. You can PM me, if you like :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Come on, kids. “Love Shack” is much more fun than that! Let’s look like you are enjoying yourselves.

Seriously, what these young whippersnappers need is someone who lived through the 80s, to serve as consultant. You can PM me, if you like :)
HA ! I think it's quite early in the season still .... come Challenge, all these programs should be a bit more fun...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Senior to follow up. I am looking forward to seeing the senior teams because it's a direct battle for Carol Lane's teams : who will have the nudge between L/R and B/B ?
won't happen this time... both teams withdrew.

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Wow! okay. It is difficult to imagine a skater would return to competition when skating for so many months on such a small rink... but he looks great in there !
Amazing how he managed to fit a triple-triple into a space the size of a small classroom :eek:

I hope he takes Tim's path, I really liked his skating and hope to see him again on a bigger surface...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
gosh these dailymotion ads with sound are annoying... anyone dealing with that?