2023-24 Grand Prix Final Senior Pairs Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Grand Prix Final Senior Pairs Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Aha! The dialogue mentioned "vampire eyes".

I was wondering what @labgoat was on about yesterday talking about their SP being "pre-vampire"

Well, @elektra blue, you've got your "Interview With The Vampire" programme that you have wanted for so long.

By the way, for those that don't know, elektra made me watch that film a couple of years ago. And most of it was watched through my fingers!

It was too graphic for somebody as squeemish as me.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Minerva & Nikita are developing fast and very elegant with still things to work on. His recent illness is showing a bit. Perhaps it is a good thing for German skating to have a star right now given their financial problems.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Minerva Fabienne HASE / Nikita VOLODIN 🇩🇪
The Path of Silence, Power of Mind

3Tw3
3T+2A+2A+SEQ (bit far apart, Minerva steps back)
3S (holds on)
3LoTh (stepout)
5RLi4
BoDs3
PCoSp
5ALi
3STh
ChSq1 +0.93
3Li4

FS: 133.87 (2nd)
TOT: 206.43 (1st) that was clooooose

You could see the fatigue on this team... they were just slower and less dynamic than NHK or Espoo. It's understandable, they've been dealing with a whirlwind of illness and travel these past few weeks. I was thrilled to see them really pushing the speed in the second half, I'm sure Nikita in particular was exhausted but they kept fighting.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Oh dear. Most of it was great but was it overall enough? They still have a slight TES advantage but tbh I liked the Italians a little better.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Another messyish program. They'll probably win though Mark thinks their PCS are not as strong as ITA and CAN teams...

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Aha! The dialogue mentioned "vampire eyes".

I was wondering what @labgoat was on about yesterday talking about their SP being "pre-vampire"

Well, @elektra blue, you've got your "Interview With The Vampire" programme that you have wanted for so long.

By the way, for those that don't know, elektra made me watch that film a couple of years ago. And most of it was watched through my fingers!

It was too graphic for somebody as squeemish as me.

CaroLiza_fan
no quite...no quite...