Cute Shen/Tikhnov Picture | Golden Skate

Cute Shen/Tikhnov Picture

Awww. Great picture.

Tikhonov seemed really charming in his extended interview on CBC last night, too.

Jasper

Final Flight
Great picture. Petrova/Tikhonov seemed so happy with their skate. They did very well.

reenb

Rinkside
The Story behing the picture

After the medal ceremony Z and Z left the ice....Pang and Tong and Petrova and Tik skated around and signed autographs. Then S and Z came down to the boards and Pang and Tong went to them and Pang gave Shen her flowers! Pet/Tik came over for more hugs and Tik picked up Shen and took her for a skate...it was sooo sweet. Then Tong and Tik tried to drag Zhou over the boards too! They were all so happy... it was great to see.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Saundy said:
Hahaha! That's so cute!

it's so good to see good sportsmanship like that too.
Right Saundy. It shows respect too.

Dee

dugyiho

Rinkside
Saundy said:
Hahaha! That's so cute!

it's so good to see good sportsmanship like that too.

Yes, it is nice to see those top teams get along so well. After all they have being competing together for years. Unlike Totmianina/Marinin how they kept complaining about the chinese pairs were so aggressive in final flight during the olympics warmup that they didn't have any room to skate. Funny, wasn't Petrova and Tikhonov in the same warmup group too, you don't hear them complain. On the other hand, they seem to get along really well with the other competitors. And that is good sportsmanship! :agree:

kobe

Spectator
LOL:rofl: Loved the picture. It's great to see that they all get along. I was about to say, Tot & Max don't seem to friendly. Especially Tot. And about the picture, I wondered what went through Zhao's head since Zhao and Shen are together.

tdnuva

On the Ice
kobe said:
LOL:rofl: Loved the picture. It's great to see that they all get along. I was about to say, Tot & Max don't seem to friendly. Especially Tot. And about the picture, I wondered what went through Zhao's head since Zhao and Shen are together.
Overall it seems that Alexei is just a really nice guy. To everyone. So I doubt Zhao would think anything along the line you sugested..... Alexei - stay as you are. We love you :love:

76olympics

On the Ice
Alexei and Masha are a couple and have been for some time; he is very cute about her and devoted. They have said they will eventually get married. So, I think Shen is quite safe! He is just a really good guy..

Last edited:

heyang

Record Breaker
kobe said:

Are S & Z officially dating? I know that there were feelings implied during a fluff piece within the last couple of years. Based upon my experience as a child of Chinese immigrants, I believe that a romantic relationship would not have been encouraged while they were training. My parents didn't want me to date seriously until I was done with college.

antmanb

Record Breaker
heyang said:
Are S & Z officially dating? I know that there were feelings implied during a fluff piece within the last couple of years. Based upon my experience as a child of Chinese immigrants, I believe that a romantic relationship would not have been encouraged while they were training. My parents didn't want me to date seriously until I was done with college.

Its hinted at in the book "the second mark" too. There was some hint that they like each other but hat romantic relationship would be frowned on.

Ant