Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1411 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Fluture

Record Breaker
PS. Sorry if I offended you, I really wasn't aware of this. [emoji852]️

PMed you. :)

Don’t worry, you didn’t offend anyone! I didn’t know either for a while. I just think it’s better if everyone finds out about the actions of this group. :)

Zhenya is in Tokyo! What do you guys think she's doing?

Tokyo! Wow, didn’t expect that. Wonder what she‘s doing. :scratch: Maybe some stuff for the Olympics already?

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
These two comments made me feel like I'm living under a rock. I wasn't aware of this and now I feel bad. Can you guys message me with more info?

PS. Sorry if I offended you, I really wasn't aware of this. [emoji852]️

You didn't offend anyone. It's not your fault you didn't know about this groups actions. As I see Fluture will PM you some stuff. I already shared a lot of the stuff that I know about this group with Fluture and I assume Fluture will share it with you, so I think this will help you to get a grasp of the situation :)

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
You didn't offend anyone. It's not your fault you didn't know about this groups actions. As I see Fluture will PM you some stuff. I already shared a lot of the stuff that I know about this group with Fluture and I assume Fluture will share it with you, so I think this will help you to get a grasp of the situation :)
Thanks! [emoji4]

Watch

Final Flight
I'm dying to know what Zhenya's doing in Japan. And whatever it is, she's looking SO good!

Fluture

Record Breaker
That’s true, she posted now a message in English and it’s written Moscow time.

It sounds so serious [emoji33] I hope nothing bad like retirement or something... Maybe she decided to still compete this season?

I don‘t think she‘d announce it as broadly if it was simply about a competition. Idk, I‘m just scared. I can‘t imagine retirement, she always seemed so sure about her dream. But what if the weird judging and what happened at RusNats made her rethink everything? I‘m just worried.

vixen0089

On the Ice
I don‘t think she‘d announce it as broadly if it was simply about a competition. Idk, I‘m just scared. I can‘t imagine retirement, she always seemed so sure about her dream. But what if the weird judging and what happened at RusNats made her rethink everything? I‘m just worried.

That makes me even more scared [emoji26][emoji26] a bit more than one hour to go and we will know...