Weaver and Poje: 'We've got tons of room to grow' | Golden Skate

Weaver and Poje: 'We've got tons of room to grow'

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Canada’s Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje have enjoyed a successful season thus far, winning every event, most recently at the 2014-15 ISU Grand Prix Final, and they chalk it up to strength and confidence.

More

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Thanks for a great article! I particularly was interested by their efforts to learn frpm non-skating athletes!

Barb

Record Breaker
I am absolutely obsessed with their FD, especially in the GPF. I don´t know if they deserve that scores, but I can't to stop of watch their program. FANTASTIC, BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT.

anyanka

Record Breaker
Still can't believe their heartbreaking "Je Suis Malade" and steamy "Maria de Buenos Aires" weren't enough to get them world and Olympic medals. Glad to see they're so driven and ambitious and will not be resting on their laurels. I've been seeing comments about they're "the best of what's left" but that's a load of [edit]. They are the best at the moment, PERIOD.

beabstress

On the Ice
I was a fan of their SD from the get-go. The FD, though, has taken a little longer to grow on me. But now I'm a big fan. Oh, it's going to be magnificent by Worlds! Personally, I enjoy watching basically good programs that *just aren't quite there yet* as they grow and grow from competition to competition. Something to look forward to!