2015 Skate America Pairs SP Oct 23 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate America Pairs SP Oct 23

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
If you have a VPN to 'make yourself from Europe' and don't mind paying a small fee, Eurosport player is great!

Kuan

Final Flight
It is my first time seeing this chinese pair, but I am quite in love with with Xuehan :love:

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Chinese pair has a very elegant program, all the elements are beautiful, and for pair skaters they have really good SBS jumps. And I love seeing Hongbo Zhao in K&C with them!

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Some of A/R spins look kinda ugly?

Also, they need to give a lot more face for this kind of music

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kristina ASTAKHOVA / Alexei ROGONOV (RUS)

Music: The Artist (soundtrack) by Ludovic Bource

White sparkly flapper dress / white shirt, black "movie" vest and pants

3Tw
3S
3LzTh - free foot down
PCoSp3p
4Li
BoDs
StSq

Good skate, they hug

SP: 31.66+26.59 = 58.25, 2/3

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was fun! I think she looks gorgeous! His costume might be a bit far out there for me but overall great program!

Serious Business

Record Breaker
This Russian team means business! Clearly a cut above. But damn is that dude's costume literal. Love his entrance to the death spiral, hate the arm change that forces the man to assume a horrible posture, as usual. Damn you COP!

*~RussianBleux~*

Medalist
I downloaded Hola, could anyone help me figure out how to get it going? I'm probably going to miss this but will hopefully see the ladies and the rest of this evening.

Lissy

Medalist
Cute program! The footwork was fab but they definitely need to tweak the ending because it was a little awkward. Can't wait to see them improve throughout the season.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I suspect Hola has been blocked in the US.

So far everything about this season has just been, well I'll be nice and say, one of the most major disappointments I've had in years.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Whoo boy the longer the scores take the more you know they're taking off. And *sadtrombone* What got deducted? I'd have had them first.