2015 Skate America Mens SP Oct 23 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate America Mens SP Oct 23

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Please don't hate me for saying this, but... the only senior man I've seen skate so far this season is Yuzuru Hanyu, and now I'm looking at these six men in the warm-up, and my first thought is "Where are the pretty bling bling and colorful costumes?" Mot of it is so... black and white. :shrug:

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
Isn't Adian too young to be going for the "show some skin to get PCS bump"? He's just a baby! :laugh: J/k

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Please don't hate me for saying this, but... the only senior man I've seen skate so far this season is Yuzuru Hanyu, and now I'm looking at these six men in the warm-up, and my first thought is "Where are the pretty bling bling and colorful costumes?" Mot of it is so... black and white. :shrug:

Yuzu has a very... flashy sense of style :biggrin: Not just for a man, either!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker

I much prefer it to Yuzuru's blouses.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker

:disagree: Boooo down with the boring!

s_parks

Record Breaker

Yuzuru had more than enough bling to make up for the lack thereof here. I do not miss it.

eta

Medalist

I thought the same... I like costumes likeYuzuru's olympics lp top.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Always a pleasure to see someone nail their Quad and 3A, Only to throw all
of those points away on the combination :no:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:disagree: Boooo down with the boring!

Please don't let Rohene Ward hear you. Please let Jason keep costumes that don't glitter like the desert nighttime sky!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm bummed that Brendan didn't do the best program ever, but I wish these commenters would stop discussing it. It's like... we know he messed up. You can stop repeating that he did. :mad:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Ouch Kerry could've at least attached a double toe to not get zero on the jump combo. :( But at least he's being silly in the K&C.

peese

Medalist
Well karne...almost!! Quad and axel were fab! Maybe should have tacked the toe onto the quad. Great way to start Brendan!