2015 Skate America Gala/Exhibition | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate America Gala/Exhibition

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Oh Jason. I love you and I love that you love this exhibition. But I don't love this exhibition...I'm sorry :hopelessness:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Love you, Jason. Can't believe you brought the onesie back from WTT; guess you liked it better than the hoodie.

At least there are no feathers:laugh:

cleo2070

Final Flight
Jason has dyed his hair, hasn't he?

Hawayek/Baker: why on earth would you pick that same EX music that the world champions in the same discipline skated to last year??

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
One of my favorites songs skated by one of my favorites ice dance teams :love: even if P/C used it last season hehe

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I liked this much better than his FS.
And :yay: for skaters who forget to tuck in their shirts :biggrin: I love you all

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Ohhh Hannn why can't you do that yesterday?!! Seriously, one of the most under rated skaters around due to poor programs / art direction.

andromache

Record Breaker
THIS is the fierceness of Gracie! I love this EX! Much more musical than Shake it Off. She should turn this into a competitive program, honestly. She looks so strong skating to it.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Gracie Gold's program was fantastic. And the dress is GORGEOUS. And most importantly, it looked like she LOVED it out there. You go Gracie.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I liked this much better than his FS.
And :yay: for skaters who forget to tuck in their shirts :biggrin: I love you all

Han's exhibition program was great.

And the color of his shirt was lovely.

Shallow question:
When his shirt rode up during his camel spin, did he really pull it down mid-spin? Looked as if he did? :laugh: :cool:

p.s. I don't think skaters "forget" to tuck in their shirts.

Last edited:

belladashwood

Rinkside
Hawayek/Baker: why on earth would you pick that same EX music that the world champions in the same discipline skated to last year??

H/B debuted this as their new EX back in Feb at FrenchieSkate after 4CC's before P/C won the world title in March.

Last edited: