2015 NHK Ladies Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Ladies Short Program

Alex D

Record Breaker
Kaetlyn :luv17: I believe in you. :agree:

She posted earlier that she is feeling well, so glad to hear that. Go Canada go!

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I'll be asleep during the Ladies SP, but I'm sending positive vibes for Mao, Satoko, Ashley, Mirai, Zijun, and everyone else! Hopefully the ladies SP can be just as awesome as the mens SP :) Minimal falling and lots of Seasons Bests! :cheer:

breynows

On the Ice
Just 25 more minutes.

Just dreamt Mao got 91 points for the SP. This is a good sign, right!? :unsure:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Eurosport 2 just finished showing the Pairs SP (they showed everybody!!! :cheer: ).

They are currently on adverts. So, I don't know if they will go to the Ladies SP early for an introduction, or put on a Top 10 countdown to fill in the time.

EDIT: They're showing Radionova's FS from the Cup of Russia to fill in time.

CaroLiza_fan

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
After watching the men I am waiting for an equally SPECTACULAR program for the ladies!!!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am very ready for this! Due to timeone and work issues the ladies are all I'm going to be able to watch live today and probably tomorrow too, so hopefully they'll make it worth it for me!

paperhearts

Final Flight
Was it so bad? :dev2:

Not really; actually, it was great! I mostly talking about being so nervous throughout the event about Yuzu's SP (as a Yuzu fan) and almost fainting of shock after his SP score showed up, haha!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Not really; actually, it was great! I mostly talking about being so nervous throughout the event about Yuzu's SP (as a Yuzu fan) and almost fainting of shock after his SP score showed up, haha!

I was going to say, I didn't watch live but the scores in general looked fairly strong.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
hahhaa Eurosport boyz and their pronounciation!!! Li Zi Yen? LOL!!!!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you! :thumbsup:

positive vibes for Kaetlyn!:hap10:

I know I put Kaetlyn in 6th in my predictions, but I would be delighted if she got higher!

Eurosprot 2 showed the lead in to the Warm-up, but instead of showing it, they are now showing highlights of the Men's SP!!! :bang:

I just don't know what they're thinking! :confused2:

CaroLiza_fan