2015 NHK Mens Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Mens Short Program

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Wei ‏@pandaatlarge 8m8 minutes ago
Many men skipped one or two jumps or even no jump in run through practice. Brezina looks good too, but half of practice pops 4S into triple.

Wei ‏@pandaatlarge 10m10 minutes ago
Kovtun and Hanyu are both in good shape in today's practice. In run through Kovtun beautifully landed 4S3T, 3A, Hanyu nice 4S, 4T2T and 3A.

thanks!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Watched some news clips, Boyang is mentioned and his clip is shown this morning as well, doing his 4Lz jump. Looking amazing as always.
-But they didn't give a detailed report on how the practice went.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3fpg0c_151127-朝news-1_sport 8:30

But even though I like to know how everyone is doing in practice, you absolutely can't make assumptions based on practice, how a skater will do when it's game time.
I've seen Good practice-Good performance, Bad practice-Good performance, Good Practice-bad performance, etc...you just can't tell.

Last edited:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Yeah unfortunately the NHK trophy doesn't have any open practice sessions so we couldn't get any report from fans.

But I also don't recall there were many (if there is in fact any) tv media coverage for Skate America or Skate Canada etc...etc....on the practice sessions and nobody was freaking out :scratch:

Skate Canada's practice sessions were broadcasted live on DailyMotion, so there was really no need for media coverage as the Fed itself was doing the job. :)

dasani

On the Ice
Skate Canada's practice sessions were broadcasted live on DailyMotion, so there was really no need for media coverage as the Fed itself was doing the job. :)

True and it is the only GP that's been sharing this openly...although it was geoblocked for Canada access only and the resolution was a bit blurry to watch. Hope they will continue this trend for next year but consider to upgrade the video quality (with no geoblock pls!!) Skate Canada Autumn Classic did a pretty good job this year :agree:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Excited for the first warm up group. Brendan, Elladj, Chafik... interested to see this Boyang kid, too.

Oh, god... the mascots are on the ice. I love you, Japan.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Is there a BESP stream for this event? If not, I'll just continue using the Russian stream

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Jin nail another beautiful 4ltz-3toe, and let's see if yuzu goes for 2 quads in short! sooo exciting!! cofee break.... need to be more awake :hap57:

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Sacrificed watching most of CoR in real time :( to negotiate my work schedule for NHK. :yes2:
Exciting line-up!:hap57: Best of luck to all the Men!

Yuzuru, Mura, Keiji: C'mon guys, I have faith in you. Please believe in and do it for yourselves!

Bring it Boyang! I need crazy Yuzu fired up.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Stuck at work :no:

Good luck Brendan!!!! :cheer:

peese

Medalist
Is there a BESP stream for this event? If not, I'll just continue using the Russian stream

BESP is showing the men and ladies sp. I'm testing the links ahead of time and usually can get rid of the ads by simply clicking on full screen but it's not in the bottom corner as usual. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I have to wait for a chocolate cheesecake to finish in the slow cooker! So I have a legitimate reason to watch the men rather than go to bed. :hap93:

wusswuss

On the Ice
Guess I have no choice but to watch since my neighbours seem to be enjoying a fireworks display.. <.< at 2 am.... :curse:

peese

Medalist
I have to wait for a chocolate cheesecake to finish in the slow cooker! So I have a legitimate reason to watch the men rather than go to bed. :hap93:

We have a slow cooker and have tried many things. I've heard of the cheesecake recipe....is it fairly straight forward?