2016 Worlds Short Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Worlds Short Dance

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Good luck to the skaters. To those in attendance, enjoy! I can't believe I agreed to attend a conference today and will miss the SD!

Alex D

Record Breaker
I have the ISU channel working, but the CBC is a great backup or I switch to the BBC later. :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Brilliant, works fine with hola.

Thank goodness. It was taking ages to trawl through the livestream thread looking for the Russian streaming link, and when I got there the SD wasn't! :drama:

Thanks so much for the link, tulosai.

Can't believe it's happening! Doesn't seem like that long ago since the start of the season!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Thanks. Will probably use these links during competition, as the ISU stream is too choppy for my taste. Maybe I can learn some Russian...

Edit: The CBC stream (with Hola) is best. Great HD quality and no commentary

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was really lovely. They could benefit from holding certain movements just a little bit longer. Great to see the crowd so supportive :)

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
O M G I can't believe this is finally happening!!!! We have been waiting for this for so long and I am screaming internally!!!!!

btw: watching a competition that is held in America in Asia means either daydreaming in lectures or skipping lessons...:slink: No I didn't say anything, I said nothing :noshake: :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
The Canadian stream does seem to have commentary, though... it's just very soft, at least on my speakers. Too soft for me to understand.

casualfan

On the Ice
I will probably watch most on NBCSN cable - they are broadcasting a lot all week.

I'm lucky I have that channel too. I'm DVRing all of them and like being able to skip ice resurfacing and watch only what I want to watch.

Last edited: