2016 Worlds Short Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Worlds Short Dance

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
You are right. I can't hear it well enough either to understand
I can sort of understand it if I pay close enough attention... which I don't.
I did hear a woman going "In first!" just now, though... Who the heck was that? And, like, what kind of statement is that after only one couple? :palmf:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You are right. I can't hear it well enough either to understand

About all I heard was somebody getting all excited and saying "into first!" when the results were announced!

Erm, duh!

CaroLiza_fan

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
IN Twitter: We are aware of the issues on the live stream. We are working to resolve the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

:hslap::mad::gaah::hpull:

Sackie

Medalist
Well no wonder they are disappointed - they scored over 60 at 4CC. Does not seem like a Can friendly Tec panel! This does not look good for G/P and W/P.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Well no wonder they are disappointed - they scored over 60 at 4CC. Does not seem like a Can friendly Tec panel! This does not look good for G/P and W/P.

Maybe it's because it's their first trip to Worlds, not because they're Canadian.

Giselle

Medalist
No Canadian or French judge and DOSTATNI in the technical panel...Not looking good for my fave

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Very Canadian friendly tech panel. S/S screwed.

Oh yeah, totally Canadian friendly! :sarcasm: Explains why P/O just scored over 8 points below their personal best from 4CC just a few weeks ago (almost 5.5 points less TES, almost 3 points less PCS). :rolleye:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Was that ELEVEN turkish flags I saw being held up together?! :jaw:

Really wish these 2 couples had been starting later. They are better than first group material.

CaroLiza_fan

Layback11

Record Breaker
On a short break from practice. Don't have laptop-following live results. Not a great score for P/O...

tulosai

Record Breaker

I mean their twizzles were visibly bad here whereas they were really good at 4CCs so they had to expect a few point drop at least from that. I think it's too early to say if the tech panel is 'friendly' or not to any given country or even to skaters in general- we'd need more data points than one :rofl:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Yes, go my Cinderella team. Hopefully they get all their levels like in the Europeans.