2016 World Championships Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Ladies SP

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
I could not stay at home because of school, but at least my History teacher will allow me tu set the livestream on my class computer :yahoo: also i will be checking this thread every minute ;)

Layback11

Record Breaker
I don't have a dream podium yet but I have a dream top 2, which are Mao and Ashley! Ma~o bist du schoen~ and hip hip chin chin ftw!!!!

So tonight we say-
how grand you aaaare!

:laugh2:

All joking aside, please don't die, Gracie!

(I always say what not to do instead of telling her to skate well when I post here because I don't want to curse her. :laugh2:

Alex D

Record Breaker

Browsing her Instagram is always like browsing the book of a super model, she never fails to impress. Since my knowledge about eyebrows is limited, what eyebrows are considered good and bad? Mine always look the same :scratch2: I find it hilarious by the way, how many comments on FB & Co. are always about "I love you Gracie, Liza, Yulia ..." People are so emotional :luv17: love is everywhere. But then again, we have rude people who say mean things...

I hope the haters will always remember this,

https://www.instagram.com/p/-xgAGdLAnj/?taken-by=graciegold95

Last edited:

Icey

Record Breaker
Alex, how dare you not mention Mirai in your lengthy spiel!!!!:noshake: Kidding. Actually, I think she might pull a surprise if she doesn't let her memories of her last appearance there get in the way, which one article mentioned that she was, but was aware of how self defeating that could be.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
I said that last night before Yan and Nam and Kovtun, but the last one was to intentionally jinx him...

(Please don't die?)

Aww, I am sure the ladies will be fine! :ghug: I am still convinced it was Yan who jinxed the ice not wanting to go on his own!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

:rofl: That picture is gorgeous (and eyebrows perfect!). Gracie's going to make a photographer, post-figure skating career.

I'm not ruffledgrouse, but I've been appalled by how dark (and bigger, more emphasized) Gracie's eyebrows sometimes are when she skates. I haven't linked it to good skates as opposed to challenging ones. But maybe she gets carried away with the (pencil? IDK) when she's more nervous. :scratch2:

Layback11

Record Breaker
:rofl: That picture is gorgeous (and eyebrows perfect!). Gracie's going to make a photographer, post-figure skating career.

I'm not ruffledgrouse, but I've been appalled by how dark (and bigger, more emphasized) Gracie's eyebrows sometimes are when she skates. I haven't linked it to good skates as opposed to challenging ones. But maybe she gets carried away with the (pencil? IDK) when she's more nervous. :scratch2:

Perfect eyebrows? Good. :yes: #RiseOfTheTangoFirebird

andromache

Record Breaker
Can't wait for the ladies SP!

(I have to miss the free dance tonight but at least I'll get to see my favorite ladies skate!)

dna5019

Final Flight
Me + Bored at Work = Sneaking glances into this thread for updates! :slink: Good luck, ladies! :yahoo: :yay: :clapper:

Last edited:

randomfan

Record Breaker
I'm so bummed I can't watch this live! So I'll be glancing at the results page like every hour. :biggrin:

Franklin99

Medalist
NBCSP will be airing ladies SP live starting st 4pm, for anyone with access to this channel. It will be for groups 6 & 7, the final 2 groups.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Alex, how dare you not mention Mirai in your lengthy spiel!!!!:noshake: Kidding. Actually, I think she might pull a surprise if she doesn't let her memories of her last appearance there get in the way, which one article mentioned that she was, but was aware of how self defeating that could be.

Sorry :scratch2: I actually watched her on YT just a few minutes ago and yes she might pull a surprise, her jumps have improved and seem more stable, at least from what I can say - only saw her twice at the ice rink this year. She is still working on that triple Axel I believe, I remember how this was talked about at Nebelhorn, but it wasn't stable enough back then as the coaches said, she two footed it as well, if I recall from what I saw at Oberstdorf. I believe she will stick to the double A at Worlds too, at least nothing else is listed as far I know but my information is spare since I am not there and can see the practice.

Now I feel bad that I forgot her :sad21:

Go Mirai, Go :hap93: :yahoo:

I think Americans are really blessed with great skaters, we Germans can only send one lady every year :disapp:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hopefully cbc stream with hola will work as good as yesterday (fingers crossed)

meanwhile - a big, fat :ghug: for Mao - skate the best you can, stay focused and energized, give us joy!!!!:cheer: