2017 Jr Worlds Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Free Dance

Giselle

Medalist
I don't think Mc/C have had one cleanish competition this season...maybe their first JGP but it went downhill from there.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ugh... this is why i never did team sports... i never wanted to feel responsible to let my teammates down... so much pain/guilt in Quinn's non-verbal

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
At their second JGP when Lorraine had a major error she was apologizing to Quinn.

It's been a tough season for these two.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
as you those of you who have read my posts know... i don't follow juniors at all so i have no idea who is who... other than seeing their names on the forum.... and seeing the SD the other night...

these kids have been hyped a lot... and i hope they recover from this. but what i wanted to say is that what they have going for them is matching lines.... either they have worked on this very hard or were just anatomically predisposed to acquire them that well, but yeah, angles of the knees are often so well matched... good job.

Barb

Record Breaker
Quinn´s costume looks very similar to Alex´s S. costume.
It is a shame that they finish their season like this :(

FlattFan

Match Penalty
They are dropping like a rock. Don't know if they can recover from this. I call it now, this team will split post season.

Giselle

Medalist
That was terrific from C/P, I think they will medal :)
I still think that they are better than this choreo...

madison

Record Breaker
huge score for C/P
i think they'll end up on 3rd
loved the music, but not the choreo, too much dramatic waving

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
muse always puts me in a trance.... i love this piece.... it's already become a warhorse lol