2017 Jr Worlds Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
this thread is the quietest of ALL junior WC... and it's weird because honestly, it's the Free dance... it's at a very decent time in NA and NA was well represented.... is it because all the kids are partying on Friday night for St . PChiddy's?

Last edited:

madison

Record Breaker
I thought that PP screw their last lift, not sure about the level there
Anyway, good program, good job

peese

Medalist
omg that last lift....

hey bro... mind if i put my fingers in your eyes?

okay... i won't... thanks for not dropping me after all that...

That was scary! He totally skidded at the start of the lift. You're right about almost poking his eyes out. But...light and airy...they looked very relaxed. I was holding my head up high like the dance coaches. Fingers crossed!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I thought that PP screw their last lift, not sure about the level there
Anyway, good program, good job

usually a good lift earns 5.5+ this earned them at most 4...

i don't know levels... i looked at the TES ticker... their step sequences scored the highest if i recall..

peese

Medalist
this thread is the quietest of ALL junior WC... and it's weird because honestly, it's the Free dance... it's at a very decent time in NA and NA was well represented.... is it because all the kids are partying on Friday night for St . PChiiddy's?

I'm having extra cocktails for PChiiddy day!

madison

Record Breaker
Why did I tell you?
Scores in ice dance are a joke lol :))
I don't know why the judges do that, really, it's not good for the sport at all.

Last edited:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
this thread is the quietest of ALL junior WC... and it's weird because honestly, it's the Free dance... it's at a very decent time in NA and NA was well represented.... is it because all the kids are partying on Friday night for St . PChiiddy's?

For my part, it's because I'm so zoned out I keep accidentally falling back asleep and missing teams. :unsure:

auser

Record Breaker
add in March madness NCAA basketball fans.

peese

Medalist
goodness me.. i was going to highlight your typo but i made the same...

must be the cocktails... number 3 ...here...

If it's the extra i on Chiddy, I originally had one and looked back to your post for the spelling and saw two...lol. Not the cocktails...yet