2017 Worlds Pairs FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Pairs FS

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is there a live stream for ES1? The Chinese stream is VERY good, but I do like the uplifting Euroboys. Everything is good! Everyone is great!

No idea. I'm watching on the TV.

Hopefully somebody will have one.

CaroLiza_fan

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
it is true to a certain degree...

it takes 3 or 4 of them to have an effect on a person and it takes about 60 minutes at least to start having an effect..

i used to eat them before performing and now i don't... i am so sick of them... i ate enough for a life time LOL
I ate onion soup. But bananas are a great snack I agree.

aviva_dawn

On the Ice
Every time I hear this music, I think of Shen and Zhao...... *cries*

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Good lord, I'm emotionally exhausted from the Men. I'll probably be a big pile of blubbering goo by the time Pairs is done.

Note to self: stock up on soothing teas for Olympic season. Maybe some major tranquilizers as well.

Right there with you! Morning coffee and skating stress is not a good combo for me! I went from ::coffee: to::party2:

tulosai

Record Breaker
That wasn't the best ever but I have such a soft spot for these two!! I truly hope they'll be allowed to develop in the coming seasons. They have some very nice qualities and elements, so great to see them on the scene :love:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Nice lift! It was a little flat, bu they're very promising team, so glad Pairs are finally getting quality teams around the world for real :)

MIM

Medalist
THis North Korean tweam is a joy to watch. Light and soft, with great lines.
Do they train in Russia or in China?
Their last lift was jaw-dropping. good job!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Ahhh, a fall. And pops.

I just love how clean and classic everything the NK team does. The trend for artistic fussiness in modern FS choreo is neat when done well, but I forgot how impressive simple synchronization can be. It makes them stand out in the field- that's for sure

Her port de bras is beautiful.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not a bad worlds debut, although a little shaky. Really hope they can do more next year; I enjoy their skating a lot.

Edit: And call me paranoid, but I hope they don't have any issues at home since they made mistakes.:sad21:

Second edit: a new pair of PBs though, overall by eight points, so maybe that will be enough.

Last edited: