2017 Jr Worlds Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Free Dance

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
That PCS different between C/P and M/C...ouch

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
They are dropping like a rock. Don't know if they can recover from this. I call it now, this team will split post season.

After seeing the joint exhibition with the Parsons siblings, I would not be adverse to a Chinese style partner swap.

Lorraine and Rachel have a great chemistry together... :agree: :biggrin: :love: :devil:

(And Quinn and Michael weren't too bad together either! But, I still preferred the girls!)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
I liked Anastasia Shpilevaya's green dress more than this one.

glorybox6

Final Flight
There have been a couple of near collisions in the last two warmup groups -- is this common for junior dance or is there just something in the air?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
will be hard for LL to keep their 5th spot... hoping for a good skate!!!! go go go

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Alas, I have errands to run in the morning so I actually have to go to bed now. Enjoy the last group and the ladies! The JGP/JWs spots tracker will be updated when I wake up!

auser

Record Breaker
That was lovely

(Christina needs some ballet lessons tho)
I'm hoping a bit of that is just nerves. They seemed to skate out more freely in the latter part of the program:). I wish for a fingers crossed emoji :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I liked Anastasia Shpilevaya's green dress more than this one.

Agree. This one makes me think too much of Dyno Rod.

And it just seems weird wearing a black waistcoat over an orange dress.

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
great performance LL... happy they didn't us the 18 th variation... very nice lift in the slower section

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I really don't think they could have skated much better then that! Good for them.

they were quite good... and still young... 16/17... they could remain in juniors for 3 years but i think they will be on the national team next year ;) top 5 in canada... mark my words.

bramweld

Record Breaker
I really like C/P, and that skate was error free and all, but how did that get 94 + with such empty choreography? :confused:

madison

Record Breaker
Lorraine and Quinn with a mistake had better marks in the free than clean L/L
That's not fair:noshake: