2010-2011 Grand Prix Final – Beijing, China | Golden Skate

2010-2011 Grand Prix Final – Beijing, China

readernick

Medalist
Thanks again! It is so nice to have ready access to these old videos. I really appreciate your hard work.

After watching all these videos, I remember how confused I always was by Akiko Suzuki's PCS marks. She is really an amazing performer but never got the marks she deserved. She was a much more beautiful skater than her countrywomen but works get lower PCS than they did. It was always so confusing to me. Of course, Carolina and Alissa were also beautiful skaters, but they got the marks they deserved.. Akiko did not.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks again! It is so nice to have ready access to these old videos. I really appreciate your hard work.

After watching all these videos, I remember how confused I always was by Akiko Suzuki's PCS marks. She is really an amazing performer but never got the marks she deserved. She was a much more beautiful skater than her countrywomen but works get lower PCS than they did. It was always so confusing to me. Of course, Carolina and Alissa were also beautiful skaters, but they got the marks they deserved.. Akiko did not.

It did not make sense to me either. Eventually Akiko did get her due. A very enjoyable group of skaters in all events.