2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24

Cyn

On the Ice
Jeremy's music:

Lay Me Down by Sam Smith, James Napier, Elvin Smith

As usual, I'm as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs for him.

ETA: Apparently Jeremy and Evan Bates got a 2-for-1 on facial hair this season.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Considering the long break he had in training this year, he's doing great. I think next season he will be amazing.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I think Nam and Aidan are both super adorable. But I do think Aidan maybe has more long term potential. Nam's jumps are still really small, the toe-axel is better, but it could be a problem in the future. I'm hoping as he fills out, his jumps will get bigger, but if they don't, he might wind up like Kevin Reynolds. Being a beanpole doesn't seem to hurt Pitkeev's jumps at all, they're huge! Reminds me a bit of Brezina as a teenager. Also I think Pitkeev's PCS should have been a bit higher than Nam's, not lower. Nam can perform but Pitkeev has way better basics.

Also I like Chafik. His costume was like an Ode to Joubert and so was that sick 4t-3t! I think he was a bit hosed scorewise.

Cyn

On the Ice
Good lord....the quality of Jeremy's skating compared to every skater prior to him is light years ahead in quality.

Glad to see it seems like he's having a blast out there and doesn't look like he's about to hurl.

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Jeremy isn't my cup of tea, but he manage to make me dislike his skating even more with this music and costume :unsure:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Good lord....the quality of Jeremy's skating compared to every skater prior to him is light years ahead in quality.

Glad to see it seems like he's having a blast out there and doesn't look like he's about to hurl.

:agree:

Real choreography. A real connection between music and moves.

Big sigh.

Scovies

Final Flight
ARRRGGG. My icenetwork feed went on the fritz for Jeremy's entire program. He seems happy -- did he land everything?

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I could watch Jeremy just skate around to any random music all day. I think the entire arena holds its collective breath during the jumps. Hung on with one turn out. Beautiful program.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Jeremy's costumes looks like what you would see a drunk guy wear to karaoke of the song he skated to.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Good skate by Jeremy, but I really wasn't feeling the music. His movements could have been to a completely different song. Plus, the 'facial hair' is just cringeworthy. :disapp: