2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
@elektra blue How permanent is your profile picture? I am having such a hard time to get used to it LOL. What do we have to do to get our elektra back? I could switch mine to Frangi's LOL

Now you know how I feel when people change their profile pics.

But, given what is going on with the poor fella, I can understand why she changed. It's painful when your favourite has a cloud hanging over them. And you want to get away from it. And seeing him next to your name keeps reminding you.

I loved her pre-Daniel avatar of Lana del Rey. I'd love to see it return.

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i got a perfect score in dance and that's probably my only medal here

or untill one of my children makes me proud again...
make a list of all your children.

i only have 2.
Jo Phan. Retired
Conrad Orzel. Won Challenge last weekend but certainly not skated to his capacities.

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Me in few hours:

drunk-santa-funny.gif

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
make a list of all your children.

i only have 2.
Jo Phan. Retired
Conrad Orzel. Won Challenge last weekend but certainly not skated to his capacities.
Daniel, Matteo Rizzo, Lara Naki Gutman, Lucrezia Beccari, Petr Gumennik, Artur Danielyan, Andrei Kutovoy, Niina Petrokina, Eva Lotta Kiibus, Janna Jyrkinen, Andreas Nordeback and Arlet Levandi

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hadn't heard that version of my favourite skating music, "Lux Aeterna", before. I'm still trying to decide whether I like it. In some ways I do, but in others I don't.

To be honest, the fall didn't make much different. The lead Rio got after his FS was unsurmountable.

He goes into 2nd in the FS and overall.

CaroLiza_fan

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
This event started off really rough, but ended decently. Nakata did very well to win after coming in at fourth. Hagara also did well to nab the bronze. It ain’t over til it’s over, after all.