2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
You can see the coaches' hand both in Hyungyeom and Juheon. Same character of music, same approach with esprit, same energy form beginning to the end and same convncing outcome. :clap:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I didn't do predictions for the Juniors, so I don't have that problem.

HOWEVER, I decided to go for the nuclear option in Ice Dance at both the Golden Spin and the Senior GP Final. I went with my heart, with only minimal input from my brain. Hence why I have an all-Canadian Senior Ice Dance podium here.

Watch my predictions go up in flames! šŸ”„

CaroLiza_fan
I hope your predictions are correct. Some say that Canada will be shut down from the dance podium...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Time to finish off with our Little Welsh šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ Dragon!!!

:cheer: ALL THE BEST RIO!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, ć‚¹ć‚±ćƒ¼ćƒˆć£ć¦é›£ć—ć„
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Rio NAKATA šŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µ
God Particle, 160 Bpm

3A (fall)
3F+3T (long wait on the flip, but gets the triple toe on)
FSSp4
3Lz
(holds on)
CCoSp4
StSq3
CCSp2

SP: 67.71 (4th)

Rio had a disaster SP (for him) at Junior Nationals just a few weeks ago, and had to climb up in the FS, and it looks like a trace of that is repeating itself again. He did well to recover after the axel fall. I'm pretty sure this is a Japanese men's curse, they never do well at the Final (except for Shun that one time but that was a free skate only).

Last edited:

zebobes

Final Flight
Rio had a disaster SP (for him) at Junior Nationals just a few weeks ago, and had to climb up in the FS, and it looks like a trace of that is repeating itself again. He did well to recover after the axel fall. I'm pretty sure this is a Japanese men's curse, they never do well at the Final.

I wonder if it's the need to prioritize nationals that makes it so hard for them to do well at the Final.

But then again, the Korean men did well today, and they also had to do well last week.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
no real bird has been hurt for this costume...right? right? riiiight????

I'm more worried that Yura Matsuda has been plucked...

Yura-Matsuda.jpg

...or Mao Asada...

be1948147170018a4d02e7a309145948.jpg

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
so women next? every year, i forget how quickly the finals go. I was just getting in the mood. done.