2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24 | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24

ranjake

Final Flight
I could watch Jeremy just skate around to any random music all day. I think the entire arena holds its collective breath during the jumps. Hung on with one turn out. Beautiful program.

This is the Guy who's supposed to retire and just get out? If loving this is wrong, I guess I don't want to be right- I'm melting. Jason was great, as well.

Scovies

Final Flight
Brown's SP is not the right direction for him. And they need to start training the 3Axel at high speed or else it will never be good enough.

I don't think the program itself is, but I don't think his presentation is the right way to go. It's very smiley and happy, and I wish he took a more Rat Pack, too-cool-for-school approach to it.

Cyn

On the Ice
This is the Guy who's supposed to retire and just get out? If loving this is wrong, I guess I don't want to be right- I'm melting.

I know, right? :biggrin:

Is Machida going for a mullet? :think:

The Japanese Plushenko? ;)

I know Machida's a technical whiz and all that, but after being spoiled by Daisuke, his skating leaves me cold. And disconnected. And bored.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Very nice program by Tatsuki! Loved it.

This is what it looks like when you OWN the quad.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
The announcer (Michael Weiss?) on CBC is killing me. Machida was apparently "practising like a stud". :rolleye: