2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
It's so hard to watch skaters in the K&C after a rough skate with falls :no: Idk how they can stay out there and keep going, but I admire them. I'd be too embarrassed.

Nam time!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Nam is adoreable. If his first spin went any slower it would be going in reverse. What a showman!!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Nam did really well, the program is good choice for him. BUT why do I feel it's something copy paste from some of Javi's fun program??? :think:

Scovies

Final Flight
Way to go, Nam! I loved that program (and Nina Simone :thumbsup:), and it seemed the crowd did, too.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe it's because I don't have sound but Nam looks noticeably slower than everyone else.

TCAngel18

Medalist
Weiss just said Nam trains with Yuzuru..and YUNA KIM. Ok then... :p

Even with no sound, I'm incredibly bored by Nam. I want to like him, but I can't yet. He has that look that I see lately in juniors, they crouch into their jumps, spins, etc. I can't.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Maybe it's because I don't have sound but Nam looks noticeably slower than everyone else.
Yes, he is. At least his jumps look better than before.

But... I am sorry to say this, but Nam's jumps are so small. His 3-3 barely left the ice. Now it's Adian!!

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
I think Nam should have been slightly ahead of Artur... he performed the heck out of that performance and was clean. Artur was much faster though, and Nam's speed/jump height is something that will come with time. Although he's great at projecting and engaging with the audience.