2014 Skate Canada Mens FS 11/01 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate Canada Mens FS 11/01

FlattFan

Match Penalty
When Caro had a slump, her PCS were 8th or 9th in the field. Too bad Kozuka is so terrible now. His PCS saved him.

emma

Record Breaker
good for Max...I appreciate what he can do/does. Not my favorite kind of skater, but great to see him on, especially after yesterday.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Really solid technical skate by Max, but I just can't get into his skating. He needs so much work on his basic skating skills, posture, line, etc. Also, I don't particularly like his jump technique. He certainly gets good height and distance, but again, his positions going into/out of the jump and in the air need work.

unico

Final Flight
Unfair, when Kozuka has better skating basics than Max
Unfair when he has better basics than this entire field.

@Meoima, I dont know if it's his mentality or injuries or pressure of the quad or whatever... Just let me sit in a corner and cry...

Becki

Medalist
wow..Kozuka ruined my predictions but most importantly, disappointed himself...what happened to him? :S

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
When was the last time Taka had a good day? I was surprised to see so many people give him a high ranking in their predictions. :slink:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Really solid technical skate by Max, but I just can't get into his skating. He needs so much work on his basic skating skills, posture, line, etc. Also, I don't particularly like his jump technique. He certainly gets good height and distance, but again, his positions going into/out of the jump and in the air need work.

mte

NorthernLite

On the Ice
Oy, these mime-choreography routines. I glanced away and when I looked back Aaron had his hand behind his back. Thought there was a Helgesson malfunction(TM), but evidently he was just "reaching" for a sword/arrow?
Then he seemed to be picking up snow during the FW sequence? :confused:

FlattFan

Match Penalty
They should really come down on Kozuka's PCS. He doesn't look like he wants to do it, just like Mirai last year. Should get 65 instead of 75. Send him packing. Retire or shape up. It's been 3-4 years.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Can't believe they gave Max the same PCS as Nam in SA. Seriously I like Nam but Max is still above him, especially his speed.