2014 Skate Canada Mens FS 11/01 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate Canada Mens FS 11/01

unico

Final Flight
Oh Kozuka, how the mighty fall :cry::cry: I get that his style isn't for everyone, but....

I'll just watch and see Max Aaron get a higher SS mark than Kozuka just to rub salt into my wounds :cry:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Oh Kozuka, how the mighty fall :cry::cry: I get that his style isn't for everyone, but....
I'll just watch and see Max Aaron get a higher SS mark than Kozuka just to rub salt into my wounds :cry:
I thiink he'a a wonderful skater. Just worried that something happened to his mentality these days.

minze

Medalist

Unfair, when Kozuka has better skating basics than Max

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Max' program is like he is a member of star trek enterprise time beamed to the Roman times complete with personalised perm machine. It is very displaced including his choreography. Don't think revolution or uprising against oppresion is what he had in mind.. but hey it is better than Adam?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Max AARON (USA)

Music: Gladiator by Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard

Grey ripped amor top, black sleeves and pants

4S+2T
4S - turnout/stepout
3F
StSq
FCCoSp3p
3A+2T
3A - hangs on
3T+1Lo+3S
CSSp
3Lz
3Lo - stepout, hand down
ChSt
CCoSp3p

Some shaky landing, but he didn't pop anything. Should score decently...

FS: 83.35+71.92 = 155.27, 231.77, 1st (out of 7)

treeloving

Medalist
I thiink he'a a wonderful skater. Just worried that something happened to his mentality these days.

I am not sure if I am right or not , but if I remember correctly he has skate through injuries for quite a while ( may be he is heal now, I'm really not sure).

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Max' program is like he is a member of star trek enterprise time beamed to the Roman times complete with personalised a perm machine. It is very displaced including his choreography. Don't think revolution or uprising against oppresion is what he had in mind.. but hey it is better than Adam?

:rofl: