2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Mens SP 11/21 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Mens SP 11/21

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Wow 4th place, surprise ranking for home skater.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Was that Bourzat next to Amodio. He's getting sexier. :eek::

Meoima

Match Penalty
Amodio... Why the hell they didn't raise his PCS up a bit, he deserves it. :drama:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Wow 4th place, surprise ranking for home skater.

He was pretty fairly judged IMO. Too bad about the axel, otherwise, he'd possibly be in 2nd. What was surprising was how low Besseghier's PCS on home ice was considering he went clean with a 4-3.

pitterpatter

On the Ice
can't watch as i'm at work, but i'm getting excited just following this thread! looking forward to watching some good skates later.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Amodio... Why the hell they didn't raise his PCS up a bit, he deserves it. :drama:

I agree that his PCS should have been the highest. That was a lovely skate and didn't have Amodio's typical frantic arms... it was finessed and sophisticated and the rest of the program was fairly clean. Probably would have given him 77ish, and Besseghier just under 80.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
He was pretty fairly judged IMO. Too bad about the axel, otherwise, he'd possibly be in 2nd. What was surprising was how low Besseghier's PCS on home ice was considering he went clean with a 4-3.

I definitely thought Chafik's PCS was too low. Maybe the judges didn't "get" his program.