2015 Cup of China Pairs Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Pairs Free Skate

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
The outcome hurts a little but i'm totally fine with it,

K\S killed it + S\H are in the finals anyways

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I'm happy for K/S winning for sentimental reasons if nothing else, but they deserved the gold today.

Congratulations to K/S, S/H, adn Y/J! All worthy fabulous medalists.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Wow, what a competition! And I wasn't sure if it was wise for K/S to keep their FS! Such drama and angst, loved it.
It's probably the only competiton this season they'll win against S/H, but I'm glad they did. Well deserved.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
K/S score is almost as high as D/R at SC. This is going to be so exciting if both pairs make GPF, and the Chinese armada as well :)

Lota

Record Breaker
Hmmm... I'm happy with the placements, but I think Y/J should have been a biiiit closer in terms of points. Was their LP really 15 points worse than S/H? Then again, I am a little biased :laugh:

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Two top-notch teams delivered high quality performances.
0.38 points to set them apart.
Great competition, guys!

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Have Alla SHEKHOVTSEVA on the judge panel helps no doubt ;)

Honestly, For going clean and landing 2 Quads?

I'd leave the Russian judging scandals alone on this one ;)

But don't be afraid to use that in the future haha

s_parks

Record Breaker
Happy for k/s! Hope they have more solid outings this season(only 2 good ones last time...). Too bad for s/h, but still way better than their gp skates last year. I know they'll kill it next time.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
strange, since they all performed so well at Worlds in Shanghai! :eek: (ok, not the same couples there)

I included the Men and Ladies. e.g. Boyang messed some of his jumps but was still amazing and history making. Han disappointed but still got on the podium. I haven't watched ZIjun's LP but she didn't place high.

lady_bee

Medalist
:hap93::hap93::hap93:
Yuko & Sasha!

LOL, Yuko's freaked face! She didn't expected to be interviwed in Japanese:laugh2: