2015 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Such a pity they were down in 4th after the SP. They could have won this.

And speaking of beautiful, how does Pang Qing stay so young looking?!

CaroLiza_fan

burntBREAD

Medalist
I wonder what went wrong (regarding levels, likely, and the UR salchow) in S/H's skate that their TES dropped even below P/Z, who had a fall, a pop, and easier throws? It's not like S/H poorly completed their elements, either.

rain

Record Breaker
I agree!!
Possibility/Probability that she didn't want to leave the Wirtz camp.. and Tran was/is in Montreal & going to school IIRC
Marinaro nice guy but I agree lots of technical issues especially with lifts.. with his last partner at Jr Worlds.. scary

I honestly can't imagine why you'd turn down the opportunity to skate with a world medalist. Maybe they were a terrible personality match.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I honestly can't imagine why you'd turn down the opportunity to skate with a world medalist. Maybe they were a terrible personality match.

No they are friends so it wasn't that. IMO it was just another bad choice in a series of bad choices made by Kirsten. I do not wish her ill and defend absolutely her right to make those choices,but that doesn't mean I can't call them what they objectively seem to be: stupid.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I wonder what went wrong (regarding levels, likely, and the UR salchow) in S/H's skate that their TES dropped even below P/Z, who had a fall, a pop, and easier throws? It's not like S/H poorly completed their elements, either.

Kind of what I was thinking.

Pang/Tong though... :love:
Easily my favorite performance of the night

GF2445

Record Breaker
Judges dod the right thing by placing them third. Hope a miracle will happen at worlds.

Lota

Record Breaker

Also wondering about that. I'm not their biggest fan, but it seemed rather weird.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Glad P/T medaled and their FS was lovely, but that was totally a reputation medal. :rolleye:

No successful side-by-side jumping passes in SP+LP. And PCS that were pretty close to personal bests for them (which shouldn't be given for programs with errors).