2015 NHK Ladies Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Ladies Short Program

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Awww.. Etta James At last, simply lovely... same music choice as Brazilian skater Isadora Williams. Lovely Maria, pity only one GP series. Oops on the 3lutz, pity about her jumps, everything else is lovely.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Too bad about the jumps for Maria! I really like this program for Maria, and she is always so well packaged. She has very nice positions in her spins as well. :)

Art&Sport

Medalist
Does anyone know how it is that Miyahara's choreo is credited to both Tom Dickson and Lori Nichol for both of her programs? Did they collaborate? Or, did one of them work with her and the other fine-tuned? Kind of strange since they are independent choreographers.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I so wish Maria had a picture of Menshov's face on her costume.

Well, it would be far better than her current costume! :laugh:

She is a very beautiful girl, but the way she is done up really does not do her justice.

Love her attitude after the skate. She knows the scores aren't going to be great. But, she's being realistic about it, and not letting it get her down.

CaroLiza_fan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Seeing Li Zijun skate like this has the same effect on me as a smiling Kanako Murakami. Warm fuzzy feelings. *tears in eyes*

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Zijun LI (CHN)

Music: Clair de Lune

Black/dark blue one-shoulder dress, silver sparkle

3F+3T - ok, bit round, looked 3T<
3Lo - ok, but maybe <
LSp
2A - directly from ina bauer
FCSp
StSq
CCoSp3p

Maybe an UR, otherwise very nice elegant skate - good to see

SP: 32.21+28.57 = 60.78 (SB), 1/4

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was very lovely from Zijun! :love: One thing that does concern me slightly about her lately is that she looks like she is losing steam even at the end of a SP... I hope the LP will treat her okay.