2015 NHK Short Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Short Dance

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Go everyone in this group! I like S/B, just not the vocal part of their program... (I think they have vocals? There's a part near the end of their waltz that annoys me for some reason...)

glorybox6

Final Flight
66.19 for B/S, almost two points higher than their score at SC and about what S/S scored there (and about 1.5 higher than what H/D got at TEB). This should be innnnteresting.

ETA: About 1.5 points of that improvement is in TES vs. PCS.

Last edited:

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Hi Everyone! Excited to be here with you!

I am so so so rooting for the wonderful ShibSibs! I love this Coppelia program. However, I don't love Maia's dress tonight- is it new?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Shibsibs look very confident! Maia is showing some major diva face! Woooo bring it!

glorybox6

Final Flight
Only other note on B/S: Did anyone else think Dmitri's glide forward at the very end of their program looked like a mistake at first (was it)?

caitie

Medalist
66.19 for B/S, almost two points higher than their score at SC and about what S/S scored there (and about 1.5 higher than what H/D got at TEB). This should be innnnteresting.

B/S are weaker on the FD, though. The Shibs scored ~5 points better than them on the FD at Skate Canada, IIRC.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I'm too tired to check scores haha,

Does any of the US teams, If they do really well and finish first (Or second for H\D) Have the chance to beat C\B's scores in a tie breaker and skate after them at GPF?

Last edited:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm interested in seeing if Zach and Madi's short dance has the same impact it did at TEB. I thought it was a marvel there.

As much as I love the Shibs FD, I'm so-so on this SD.

The back-to-back comparison of these two programs will be fascinating.

charmblade

Final Flight
Wow, some seriously beautiful dresses in this competition. Honestly, I think I love all 8 of them. And they are on some very lovely ladies as well!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So someone in this second group is likely to get pushed down to the first group, bets on which couple?