2015 Rostelecom Cup Ladies SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Ladies SP

janav

On the Ice
Yuka is very promising. Sorry about the singled lutz but that entry into her axel is beautiful!

Daniel1998

Final Flight
I don't love this music for her, really- it's almost too big for her, if that makes any sense.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
So far in the GP series: one good skated Madama Butterfly to two badly skated Madama Butterfly. Let's hope Mao can equal the situation at NHk trophy

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ok I made it back! Saw about half of Nagai, I just love her skating, too bad to hear about the pops :(

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Slovenian here.

It's G as in great, R as in rubish and M as in money. It means bush in Slovenian.

Thanks for the explanation. I would've gone with pronouncing it like Grimm with a short I

MIM

Medalist
Yuka! I love her sensitivity to the music and her edges and flows are just so enjoyable. 1LZ combo again!!! :sad21:
Nice comeback to 3R. Good Job Yuka! Hope for a strong free skate tomorrow.

hrastas

Spectator
Thank you for the explanation! I'm not particularly good at pronouncing last names, so your help is appreciated. :) Is Grm a popular surname in Slovenia?

Well, it's around 300th place among surnames in Slovenia, so it's not among most common, especially if you consider the fact that it means 727 people have it :)

Mikansei

Learning how to spin
On the Ice
Could only catch the second part of Nagai's program. Apparently she singled her Lutz. She's been doing that a lot! *sigh* wish she was clean like at SC. Hope she doesn't pop anything in her FS :bang: