2016 Autumn Classic Ladies Short Program | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Ladies Short Program

kalle

On the Ice
Outstanding Mirai!

This is why I love figure skating over any other sport..
It has been hard to appreciate programs since COP
was introduced but with this skate, I found it all again..
The precision of every element and the fact that she was
holding out so you could really savor every movement.
I don't think Mirai will ever have all those face expressions
some are desperate to find, you have Ashley for those ;-)
but I am so impressed with Buttle's work on this program,
he really gets Mirai to shine through her body movement,
her beautiful arms and extension.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I've noticed many fs fans dislike Sam Smith, and don't know why? Maybe because of his haunting voice?

randomfan

Record Breaker
Just watched Mirai and I loved her performance! Beautiful music, beautiful choreography, beautiful jumps, beautiful spins, beautiful steps, beautiful dress! Maybe a bit more face would make it complete? Anyways, I wasn't too sure of this program before but I think it will be one of my favourites of this season. Does anyone know what she got for her TES and PCS? (I know the total was 73.40)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I've noticed many fs fans dislike Sam Smith, and don't know why? Maybe because of his haunting voice?

To save you the long explanation that I give while drinking. I don't care for his music. One of his songs is basically a ripoff of a Tom Petty song and the fact he tried to play the "I'm the first gay person to win an Oscar" when two others had was a bit self-absorbed. That's it. :)

yyyskate

Record Breaker
WOW really a great performance from Mirai. the best music interpretation and choreo I have ever seen from her in recent memories.:love::eek:: breath taking (literally, I was holding my breath throughout the entire SP) :)

Last edited:

wanderlust

Rinkside
just watched mirai and i loved her performance! Beautiful music, beautiful choreography, beautiful jumps, beautiful spins, beautiful steps, beautiful dress! Maybe a bit more face would make it complete? Anyways, i wasn't too sure of this program before but i think it will be one of my favourites of this season. Does anyone know what she got for her tes and pcs? (i know the total was 73.40)

tes: 40.40
pcs: 33

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
To save you the long explanation that I give while drinking. I don't care for his music. One of his songs is basically a ripoff of a Tom Petty song and the fact he tried to play the "I'm the first gay person to win an Oscar" when two others had was a bit self-absorbed. That's it. :)

Strange, I remember that lasting a lot longer in Boston...

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
73 for Mirai?! :eekn: :gclap: Cannot believe I missed it live! Can't wait to watch it :luv17:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
wow, Lovely dance from Maisy! She kept this persian infused Chinese dance style throughout her performance. I nearly missed this piece of jewel. Really love it, love her Chinese style dance. Her jumps are also getting more text-book looking. Her last layback spin style and speed matched the music (Pipa tremolo) perfectly:eek::

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really really like 'Lil Bet's SP.....who could ask for anything more? :yahoo:

I've tried to watch Mirai's program but none of the videos I clicked had sound.....it's unbearable without music.

largeman

choice beef
Medalist

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I like his Writing's on the wall. It's a deeply emotional song with that classical 007 mystery in it.

The only reason that I can think of is his sexual orientation, which is unfair.