2016 Europeans Short Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Short Dance

Lota

Record Breaker
Thank you, Russian speakers, for translating Tarasova's opinions.

They really are interesting though. While she does have strong opinions, the technical stuff she talks about is great, obviously she knows a lot and, since I'm no expert and miss a lot, it's great to hear her thoughts, even if you don't always agree with them.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
They really are interesting though. While she does have strong opinions, the technical stuff she talks about is great, obviously she knows a lot and, since I'm no expert and miss a lot, it's great to hear her thoughts, even if you don't always agree with them.
yep
Im just a viewer of FS with no tech knowledge & without comments I wouldnt understand a thing

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Stupid question: Is Michael Bramante Kaitlin Hawayek's former partner from about four years ago?

Yes. Although, I have to admit, I was very disappointed the first time I saw Michael and his new partner a couple of months ago. Hawayek and Cannunsio are hard acts to follow, and she didn't even come close.

Frankly, she couldn't keep up with him at all.

BUT, they were much better today! So, there is some hope.

CaroLiza_fan

bartlebooth

Record Breaker

I agree, it's interesting to hear what she says, and I'm glad to have it translated so I can pick up more than her tone of voice and some sparse words here and there.

Lota

Record Breaker
I liked the choreography for the polka part quite a lot, interesting holds and steps :clapper:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Kavita and Joti now!!!!

:cheer: ALL THE BEST!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Thanks for the links but I can't get any of them to show on my smartphone. Does British Eurosport show the SD?

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
My goodness!!! Joti's grown his hair long since the last time I saw him!!! :jaw:

CaroLiza_fan

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
oh my hopefully this twizzle problem wont be a bad omen for another Marina pair:slink:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thanks for the links but I can't get any of them to show on my smartphone. Does British Eurosport show the SD?

Scheduled to start LIVE coverage in roughly an hour from now.

Currently showing the Men's SP

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
OMG! Excuse me as I geek out after seeing Fabian Bourzat. Interesting plaid blazer. Sexy as always.