2016 Finlandia Trophy Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Ladies FS

LRK

Record Breaker
Where did the sound go? Has anyone else lost the sound? I hope it will be back in time for the start of the group...

Tyranid

Final Flight
How much more awesome can Anthony Hopkins get?

LIZA

SIMA

ANNA

MAO

FIGHTING! ! !
:cheer2:

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Who was the man sitting with the girl from Finland? He looks very familiar. I see the second group on the ice but I have no sound. Is that normal for the youtube stream?

Michael Huth, known as Carolina Kostner's long time coach. He has also coached Tomas Verner.

Tyranid

Final Flight
A fun fact:

This beautiful music to which Luibov performed is composed by Anthony Hopkins, yep, the ultimate Hannibal Lecter. :)

How much more awesome can Anthony Hopkins get?

LIZA

SIMA

ANNA

MAO

FIGHTING! ! !
:cheer2:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
A fun fact:

This beautiful music to which Luibov performed is composed by Anthony Hopkins, yep, the ultimate Hannibal Lecter. :)

How much more awesome can Anthony Hopkins get? ...

For those who like the Hopkins waltz, an FYI that Tessa and Scott skated a lovely SD to it.

In 2012-13, IIRC. The first skaters to use it, AFAIK.

Pls don't get me wrong -- I am not complaining that someone else is using it.
Just sayin' that if you like the music and would like to see another program using it, I suggest you look up the Tessa/Scott SD :).

tzazu

Medalist
Who was the man sitting with the girl from Finland? He looks very familiar. I see the second group on the ice but I have no sound. Is that normal for the youtube stream?

I think he's Righini's coach now too?

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
A fun fact:

Hopkins' fellow countryman Ivor Novello was both an actor (he played the lead role in Hitchcock's The Lodger) and a music composer, too.
These Welsh are a multi-talented bunch.