2016 Finlandia Trophy Ladies SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Ladies SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I'm popping in and out cause I got work to do, but TMC, send my regards to the camera crew. I think they're doing a decent job so far.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
She did not expect to get 2nd place... Will be interesting to see the scoring of judges...

wanpe

On the Ice
I'm popping in and out cause I got work to do, but TMC, send my regards to the camera crew. I think they're doing a decent job so far.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention their effort!
Please send my regards as well :agree:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Well, I love everything about Tuk except her costume. She is such a beautiful girl but, her costume makes her look like a junior. Also, I think she 2 footed her double axel. Tonya Harding used to do that all the time. She would nail a triple axel and then fall, or pop her double axel. I wonder if she's planning a triple axel in the Free. I'm glad to see her finish behind kaetlyn because that's where she belonged this afternoon. Here's to better skating in the Free

Last edited:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Zamboni time!

Pogo in the next group. Hope to see Bronze World medalist Anna, not splatfest Anna!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker

Not only that, the light is pleasantly bright in comparison with the other CS events' dim light.

Vili67

On the Ice
and now i have to go to work:(
But tomorrow i wave to all you forum members from public LOL
Good luck Mao tonight hope i find it on tube later this night.

Biellmann

Match Penalty
If Pogo doesn't crash, then i guess Tukt will be 4th or something like that :confused2: :popcorn:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Can't get over Liza's half-mumu :palmf: from where I'm sitting it looked like there was a decent dress underneath? Well at least I sorta liked her program :)

TMC

Record Breaker
Looool my sister-in-law is LIVID that Elizaveta is not first (I'm a bit shocked, too, and I'm biased because I love Kaetlyn so that's saying something)

All I could say was "welcome to figure skating" :rofl: