2016 NHK Trophy Ladies SP | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Ladies SP

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Logic of Polish Eurosport.
There is on going competition at NHK? Nooooo it's so much better to broadcast a highlights show from CoC...

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Tursynbaeva: Strange pop on the opening Lz and a wobbly entry into her first spin. Eked out that 3T on the combo. At least she has lot of personality and spark for someone so small in stature (actually better than some of her more senior peers). But of course she could skate faster and with stronger edge quality.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
it indeed looks like a school uniform...:hopelessness:

frida80

Record Breaker
Poor Lil' Bet! That random pop at the start of program! At least she added in another 3+3 combo at the end.

MIM

Medalist
I love Elizabet but she is trying too hard to catch up the music....

The program is genius when it works, today she was off timing-wise.

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It better be jumbo sized!

Well..no but it is from the Halloween stash when no kids came to my house despite GB (7 and half foot inflatable dragon) on the front lawn so you could could have 3 of them..and a wonderbar!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA

Black 30s-ish day dress with open back,white collar, pink panties/underskirt, and black gloves. Skating to "I've Got Rhythem" Hooo boy. Opens with a pop. :hopelessness: Hangs onto the combo. Gets the axel. It's a cute program, I prefer her long

55.66 sh------9th. wow

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
So...Sotskova will be the only one who made a SB...

The SP segment is underwhelming.

randomfan

Record Breaker
Short Recap:
Satoko missed her combo, Alaine missed her combo, Wakaba missed her combo, and Elizabet missed her combo
Anna and Maria skated clean
Everyone else received at least 1 UR (I'm thinking)

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Well..no but it is from the Halloween stash when no kids came to my house despite GB (7 and half foot inflatable dragon) on the front lawn so you could could have 3 of them..and a wonderbar!

Beggars can't be choosers, I'll take it:biggrin: