2016 NHK Trophy Men SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Men SP

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
so Pooh flood to be expected or as there is Prince SP should we expect something new in the galore gifts?

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
So what is Yuzuru's form, Yuzuru fans? Can we expect something sorta cleanish from Master Hanyu?

Lysambre

Final Flight
I guess I'm not late, but alas I won't be able to watch live. Still able to read the forum and your awsome/crazy/happy/angry commentaries though.

Good luck to all the men at this event, and cheering for all the people on this topic to make me live the event through them :hap10::luv17:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
So what is Yuzuru's form, Yuzuru fans? Can we expect something sorta cleanish from Master Hanyu?

If last season is any indication, I'm definitely expecting some kind of WR score, the closest to perfection one could possibly find in figure skating. Let's go crazy!!! :rock:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
gosh... does anyone really believe that we have the power to jinx people?

this is the only time we can actually have our hopes high up :) let's cheer... when the competition is over... let's see if we can still cheer... it's not always the case...

let's go everyone!!!!! i expect great skates from everyone!!!!! WOOT!!!

SarahSynchro... WAKE UP:devil:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Yuzuru needs to beat JJ's world record!!
:rofl::rofl:

Misha goes first tho :hopelessness::tantrum:
I have to go eat dinner during his skate in order not to think to much about it:slink:

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I read that a tiny bit too fast and thought you had written : "Let's see if the five brothels are..." I was a bit :eeking:
:laugh2:

the worst thing is that's the kind of thing my fingers can type... on purpose or not...

last week, i discovered i had an alarm cock... to save face, i had to explain that in canada, we still have roosters

Last edited:

Lysambre

Final Flight
gosh... does anyone really believe that we have the power to jinx people?

this is the only time we can actually have our hopes high up :) let's cheer... when the competition is over... let's see if we can still cheer... it's not always the case...

let's go everyone!!!!! i expect great skates from everyone!!!!! WOOT!!!

SarahSynchro... WAKE UP:devil:

I think I'd actually cry real tears of joy if we could have one completely clean men's event. :party2:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*yelp* AAAAAAAAAAH THE TONE OF DOOM

Looks like the ISU feed has gone off-air