2016 Skate America Ladies FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Ladies FS

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I'm finally in agreement with the Dutch commentator: "I thought it was a "dragon" of an SP. How can you give that sweet girl such terrible heavy music to skate to?" Calling something a dragon is not nice. ;-) Oh, and he says the SP should be trashed, lol.

desertskates

Medalist
That was a bummer because I really like Angelina and want to see her skate well. I really like her dress! It would have been so easy to choose black here, but the dark blue really works.

Vili67

On the Ice
This was not deffinetly Angelina's best day.
And i like this girl after last European.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Bye bye IN, NBC is showing reruns of the short program. Thank you to all who found the unblocked streams! :thank:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I'm finally in agreement with the Dutch commentator: "I thought it was a "dragon" of an SP. How can you give that sweet girl such terrible heavy music to skate to?" Calling something a dragon is not nice. ;-) Oh, and he says the SP should be trashed, lol.

SP or free skate?

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Switching to NBC so now I can participate in the competition thread (IN is working for me today but only if it is the only window open on my computer). Not sure what that stupid "sport" NBC was showing before the skating, guys riding their bikes off of bridges. They can show that but compress skating events? What a world.