2016 Trophée de France Pairs LP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Pairs LP

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I'm Kinsey 6 gay, but damn... Vanessa is BEAUTIFUL.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Wow you can see the ice at the landing spot was shattered

Greta

On the Ice
Love this gritty and angsty program. So happy to see them do better than at SC!

MalAssada

Medalist
You are so welcome MalAssada:). It is more fun to watch with other figure skating fans, so I post links ;). Wish I spoke Portuguese :)

LOL, Portuguese is pretty useless in the worldwide scenario. The one perk I can find is that you instantly understand Spanish and a little bit of French/Italian. But let me know if you need to translate/learn anything.

Nathan13

Medalist
Yay Vanessa and Morgan!!! :hap57: aside from those throw landings that was stunning!!! Also, mad props to them for the synched SBS spins...

tulosai

Record Breaker
That whole program is a WOW moment! Masterful choreography and interpretation, and so much innovation in the lifts and throws and even just little things like their arms in the spins... this is amazing :cheer:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Way better than last time! And they both seem happy. Still both throws were two footed. They need those to compete.

Love her catsuit. This, as I've said before, is a ridiculously good looking pair.

Joubert sighting!

Idontsk8

On the Ice
LOL, Portuguese is pretty useless in the worldwide scenario. The one perk I can find is that you instantly understand Spanish and a little bit of French/Italian. But let me know if you need to translate/learn anything.

Nice to see more Portuguese native speaking fans! I can also help with any translation someone needs, maybe not related with FS since we don't have many resources about it in Portuguese speaking countries ;)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
:love: :clap: :yahoo:

What an awesome performance by Vanessa and Morgan!!!!!!!!!!!

The throws were two-footed, but still great in overall.

Matilda

Medalist
J/C seemed a little slow and careful today, but that program is amazing. I guess they just wanted to skate it clean. Skated clean AND with more speed it's a showstopper of a program though. Go J/C!!!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Oh come on judges, you could have put them over 200 without problems, couldn't you? :mad:

Well done J/C! :love: