2016 World Junior Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 World Junior Free Dance

Layback11

Record Breaker
The Ukrainian girl's name is a gymnastics vault so seeing her name come up in the warmup made me think about gymnastics. Lol.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
The Ukrainian girl's name is a gymnastics vault so seeing her name come up in the warmup made me think about gymnastics. Lol.

This makes me laugh, especially because I've also been following a liveblog of the event currently going on in Jesolo, Italy.

Speaking of Ukraine, one of the two teams needs to move up to at least 12th or Ukraine drops to only one spot next year.

Layback11

Record Breaker
This makes me laugh, especially because I've also been following a liveblog of the event currently going on in Jesolo, Italy.

Speaking of Ukraine, one of the two teams needs to move up to at least 12th or Ukraine drops to only one spot next year.

So have I! The Gymternet Blog is extremely good for that because you have to pay for the stream and there's no way I'm doing that. (IN is expensive enough without paying for a livestream of another sport! :laugh:)

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I used to be a fan of gymnastics, but then stopped watching when it started boring me... :hijacked:

(Well, how's Mai Murakami doing? I like her.)

Layback11

Record Breaker
I used to be a fan of gymnastics, but then stopped watching when it started boring me... :hijacked:

(Well, how's Mai Murakami doing? I like her.)

IDK...I'm not very knowledgeable about non-Americans yet except that I remember liking Tabea Alt at the American Cup this year. Such nice lines and extension. I mostly follow RG but AG is a lot easier to get information about.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Team Canada is currently SCREAMING for Lajoie/Lagha, lol! Marjorie's dress is really cool.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is someone pulling pranks on us or bored?

- - - Updated - - -

Why I feel like someone is going to jump out and give us a jump scare?

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone else saw what I saw?