2016 World Junior Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 World Junior Free Dance

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was really well done, though their music was a little too much high drama for me...

glorybox6

Final Flight
Oh no :laugh: Me too just enjoying the performances :thumbsup:

Same! Haven't been following junior dance at all this season so it's fun to see all these programs with fresh eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

That was really well done, though their music was a little too much high drama for me...

They're very solid as a team, it appears, but this music kills it for me.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
This is Romeo an Juliet....then why is she so happy at the end when she's literally dying? :scratch2:
She survived thanks to the modern antidote clearly. I hope it wasn't a restricted one, you know, meldonium, for example.:biggrin:

NaVi

Medalist
Fun Fact: Elliana Pogrebinsky parents came from Odessa, Ukraine and Anastasia Shpilevaya was born there.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
My internet just crashed and the stream doesn't work.... but yay P/B! :cheer:

Did L/L-G screw up a bunch of stuff, though? :scratch:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Fantastic FD from Parsons, loved the lift and the spins. Are they brother and sister? Why do they remind me of Duchesnay's?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Aw, France was positioned for 3 spots for next year but it's looking less likely now.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
:cheer:

I watched a video of their FD from another competition.... they have very good technical elements, but not the hugest fan of the program. Sorry. :slink:

(I still like them, though.)

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
It was well done but I don't like that program much. quite generic I just don't find them exciting. Nice first lift though