2016 Worlds Pairs Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Worlds Pairs Short Program

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Lubova looks so happy...so nice to see such joy from both of them. Cannot wait for their LP, her white dress in the Free is stunning!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ohh wow, timing of the music and review of throw was perfect :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ii'd be okay with it if she hadn't lined all the way around the eyes in black- left a little open in the inner corner and lower lash line. Other than that, it's typical dance makeup.

For me, the make-up wasn't noticable. It was the hair. She's done something different with it, and it doesn't look right at all.

Wow! That was a quick group!

CaroLiza_fan

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
For me, the make-up wasn't noticable. It was the hair. She's done something different with it, and it doesn't look right at all.

Wow! That was a quick group!

CaroLiza_fan

I think these first two groups will go by quickly since there are only 3 pairs in each.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
A lift where the man's arm is not straightened out can be called invalid by the technical panel and get 0 points.

If the man doesn't straighten the elbow in one move, but lowers it and then straightens it again, the lift can be considered invalid.

Ooooohh, yeah that's bad. The commentator said he thought it was just the way his elbow was shaped and that he actually was locking it.

Hooray, Valentina and Ondrej! The commentator (does anyone know who it is?) is very informative. Saying that, as former single skaters, V and O do a lot of side by side skating that's not good their score.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I/M were great! I like their programs this season, so I'm very happy for them! :cheer: Sad for M/H that twist was so not good :( And there were shorcomngs in other elements too :(

Giselle

Medalist
The Icenetwork commentator might be John Coughlin. He often does Pair commentary for Icenetwork.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Nicky asking for help in pronouncing Goda BUTKUTE's surname. :laugh:

Wait until he gets to Ioulia CHTCHETININA!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

(Yulia Schetinina, if I remember correctly from the pronounciations thread)

CaroLiza_fan

cl2

Final Flight
Pretty sure it'll be full at the men's event. I tried to get tickets for the loge or ice level, but it was sold out! I completely regret getting the cheapest tickets, up in the balcony...

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Despite being Canadian, I can't get invested in MT/M2. Just watching to see what he does this time.