2017 Canadian Nats Senior Women's SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Women's SP

breadstal

Record Breaker
I just realised how I like how Canadians ladies jump like whaaat, just beautiful, big, clean jumps even while doing mistakes :love: Plus their dresses are so pretty, I'm shallow, I know.

TGee

Record Breaker
thanks, unfortunately it's blocked for me, prob because I'm in the US....I tried both Chrome and Mozilla firefox browsers, but it says content can't be played....well, it's actually playingn but there are popped up windows blocking the screen, laughs....I think I will wait for youtube videos...thank you.

If you haven't already downloaded Chrome's ad-blocker, I'd give it a try., Most of the ads that cover the screen are not ones that are authorized. You will find that very few remain that meet the safety criteria of the blocker.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Sarah Tamura has a lovely look to her. She's trying to get back to Jr. Worlds apparently. She was Jr. Champion last year. Good first jump on the combo, bit of a stumble out of the second jump. Nice solo solo triple.

kresslia

Medalist
She's cute. Think the music is too fast paced for her, it's making her look slow to me.

She should go into first.

breadstal

Record Breaker
Great performance, for sure will lead. She kinda reminds me of another junior, Eun Soo Lim from Korea.

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
Find the tiny grey "x" and click away the ads. Don't fall for the big fake X boxes.

nope, it's not letting me, the windows are grayed out and says, content can't be played. There's like three of them in front of the screen.....if I click on the x box, another window pops up.

tulosai

Record Breaker
That had very nice energy and character, though she could work a bit on hitting the nuances in the music. Very well done overall :cheer: LOTS of potential here!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I think nerves wise it's good for Kaetlyn to skate before Gabby and Alaine. It's where I would want to skate. Set the bar high and let them worry about how to beat me.

peg

Medalist
I love how patient Sarah was fir the second jump of her combo.

But now I'm worried for Kaetlyn. She looks nervous.

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
Do you have adblock? I have same problem when I use browser without it, but zero problems with ad block on.

these aren't ads...the pop up windows says, "content cannot be played" and they are grayed out. I don't know how to do ad block on....

tulosai

Record Breaker
:laugh: I don't even know what the p-word is...

Can we please stop? This honestly is not directed to you you are just the last post in the thread. Most of us just want to talk about the skating here- that's why it's a live competition thread.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
nope, it's not letting me, the windows are grayed out and says, content can't be played. There's like three of them in front of the screen.....if I click on the x box, another window pops up.

That's because you clicked on the big fake x boxes. The real ones are very tiny and hard to find in muted grey. Look through the whole block.