2017 CS Autumn Classic Mens FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Autumn Classic Mens FS

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
That was an incredibly sensitive, thoughtful, interesting, bold and brave choice from Peter. I am really touched. It seems to be Schindler's list mixed with bells of Moscow? Is it an original recording made for this program? What a bold choice for the Olympic games. It is like expose an open wound (or great big scab) from your country to the world.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Peter created a moment for me, as did Ross. Thank you both for your beautiful skating.

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
Beautiful program from Peter, I like it. Good on him to hold on and saved some jumps.
And a lot emotion expressed via the program as well.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
This announcer is too much. "Peter is actually in 2nd place." I was waiting for him to add, "That score I told you before of 534.7 was just a joke folks. Really. No really."

Icey

Record Breaker
Did he do a quad? In any case, a touching skate with some very nice touches.

katymay

Medalist
Yesterday, half of audiance were gone after Group 2 (Yuzuru's group)
From what I understand, it was because they needed to que up for his practice tickets. My observation is that the Japanese fans are the greatest fans in the world, even bringing and waving flags for other countries and skaters.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Peter Liebers was so good. I wonder who is his coach. He seems on the right track. He has improved a lot. I liked his Schindler's list program

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Loved Peter's skate. I think he's just lovely, with a lightness of skating at some places and a touch of an old school. Just enjoyed that immensely and I wish him all the best; hopefully he can get that spot for PC!

frida80

Record Breaker
From what I understand, it was because they needed to que up for his practice tickets. My observation is that the Japanese fans are the greatest fans in the world, even bringing and waving flags for other countries and skaters.

That what I've seen last year at JGP Yokohama there were the best crowd I've seen that year they were more supportive and move engaged than other crowd. Which is why I was so surprised the left so soon. But now it makes sense.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker

People are often too quick to judge. It will be more curteous to give people the benefit of the doubt. I really doubt it was the intenion of the Japanese fans to be rude. It is against their culture... at least, publically.

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice

I have no idea what's the reason, I just felt upset when I saw only 1/2 audience left for Group 3 yesterday. I totally understand Japanese fans are very friendly fans, that's why everyone say NHK trophy is the best GP event, skaters always like going to NHK.
If it is because of the practice ticket, maybe skate Canada need to think about their arrangements for practice ticket.