2017 CS Autumn Classic Mens SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Autumn Classic Mens SP

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
He is! And his top looks like he got into a fight with my cat.

This song makes me miss Josh Farris :sad21:

Someone really want his love!!

Speaking of Josh, is he coming back for sure? How's his concussion issue?

i had time to watch Yuzu's performance just now.. and some ice dance. I still don't like the music cuts in the Chopin... and i knew it was coming yet, I was still hoping the music would go to the lyrical theme lol.. and it skipped it of course ;)

this being said : this layout works well with the solo 4s at the beginning.

It's the cleanest Yuzu has skated in a long time for a short program. Good for him...

I will try to check the others later ;) and watch the free skates at the rink tomorrow ;)

- - - Updated - - -

and of course, we can notice that half the spectators are gone... it happens every time.... too bad

You are going to watch FS live tomorrow? Ohhhhhhh, I'm so jealous jealous jealous :curse: Just joking, have fun have fun have fun :biggrin:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them;)

after Jason brought me "back" to skating, I said who's that guy in the pink hair? And I've been a fangirl ever since :agree2:

don't worry... we know you are watching everyone, even the quadsters ;) ... the edited post is just IMHO a nicer tribute to Misha which goes very well with his own words and also, it cannot sound passive aggressive (not that I read it that way but it could be read that way??) about the "high scorers" or people who are thrilled by personal best scores... I haven't seen Misha's skate yet... saw him last year at ACI (lp live... nutcracker) but he was injured.... i saw him with his dad too... he is so sweet... i will have a special thought for you tomorrow when i get there...

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Well he's apparently popular with the ladies in the crowd lol!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Someone really want his love!!

Speaking of Josh, is he coming back for sure? How's his concussion issue?

He has been removed from the NHK roster:sad21::sad21::sad21:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
You are going to watch FS live tomorrow? Ohhhhhhh, I'm so jealous jealous jealous :curse: Just joking, have fun have fun have fun :biggrin:

i will :) i was there last year too... :) sad that there won't be chiddy or elladj... but it's okay ;) the others are okay :) J/K :laugh2:

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
He has been removed from the NHK roster:sad21::sad21::sad21:

I'm crying too. Poor Joshua. ☹️ But I kinda expected it after he was absent from CC. Just like I expected Ross to pop his quad sal just now. Ugh, Ross, why???!!!???!??? I just expect mistakes from him now. 😞

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Not perfect from Gorodnitsky, but he had some fine stuff in there. He has no clue how to use his arms yet, and it's not a mature performance, but he's got potential. He doesn't skate small and he commits. Good for him.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
don't worry... we know you are watching everyone, even the quadsters ;) ... the edited post is just IMHO a nicer tribute to Misha which goes very well with his own words and also, it cannot sound passive aggressive (not that I read it that way but it could be read that way??) about the "high scorers" or people who are thrilled by personal best scores... I haven't seen Misha's skate yet... saw him last year at ACI (lp live... nutcracker) but he was injured.... i saw him with his dad too... he is so sweet... i will have a special thought for you tomorrow when i get there...

Soooo jealous, have a great time!:cheer:

(And I like the edits; outright hostility is more my style than passive-aggressive, so I wouldn't want to be misunderstood:biggrin:)

charmblade

Final Flight
I'm going to be in Montreal this time next week and now I'm really sad we didn't plan our trip a week earlier so I could drag my husband to this. :laugh2: