Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I have Kurt's choreo forever embedded in my head to this....:hap93:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Keegan's spins are quite good and he approaches it in the right spirit: you have to skate that song with complete abandon ("Dance like no one is watching"). The spread eagle with the shoulder/arm shuffles was charming. It's got potential.

CuriousQuip

Rinkside
Same here, Keegan is a fine performer, but for me nothing can ever live up to that CBC special from Kurt! A strong effort from him though!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
if you are going to wear this harry, shave your pits.... we have to teach them everything :drama:

auser

Record Breaker
Keegan's spins are quite good and he approaches it in the right spirit: you have to skate that song with complete abandon ("Dance like no one is watching"). The spread eagle with the shoulder/arm shuffles was charming. It's got potential.
He totally had me with the spread eagle :luv17:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Always nice to see a Brit.. keep it going... Oh Debussey i like

2 falls so far... hang it there :(

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a nice skate for Keegan.

Mrs P will be disappointed, as that performance from Ross Miner was rather unmemorable.

Still early, but it's less early than it was a month ago, and not a single jumping pass was clean.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I can just imagine a typical New Yorker cabby commentary: "Yeah that was good. Yeah that sucked."

:laugh:

and of course, the cabby notices you are from Canada, and makes a detour so you have to pay more money.....

#realstory

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
and of course, the cabby notices you are from Canada, and makes a detour so you have to pay more money.....

#realstory

They try to do that to us natives too. I have literally had them pull over, get out and tell them, You don't get a penny. And yes, I have your registration number.

That usually does the trick.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow I did not expect this program from Ross. I think I quite Like it!! It is so different!!!

Ross's opening choreo...ummmm... he's definitly into it? It's quirky?

IS THIS SAFETY DANCE?!?!?!

...no it's not.

I like Ross, but this reminded me of the 'hip' uncle busting out his dance moves at the wedding reception

I love it, so I'm with OS. It's actually my favorite SP of all the US men at the moment. The moves are super unconventional and he seems to be having a TON of fun with it. Plus PNW representin' with the music choice.

I agree it has sort of a hip-uncle at a wedding vibe, but for me it's in a good way. Kind of in a -- I don't give a flip that you think I'm too old to dance to this music. I'm going to dance like nobody's watching. WOOOOOO.

I'm going to go watch it again now.

ETA: TontoK, yeah the execution of jumpd wasn't that great, but I disagree it was unmovable. I still can appreciate the good stuff in-between the jumps.

Last edited:

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
They try to do that to us natives too. I have literally had them pull over, get out and tell them, You don't get a penny. And yes, I have your registration number.

That usually does the trick.

Yeah I've lived in nyc most of my life. Manhattan. When they try to pad the fare they get no tip and I usually tip well. BTW the results page does nothing. Anyone have scores from Men's SP?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Yeah I've lived in nyc most of my life. Manhattan. When they try to pad the fare they get no tip and I usually tip well. BTW the results page does nothing. Anyone have scores from Men's SP?

give it a few minutes... everything will get out even detailed protocols... they don't do live scoring... but they appear quickly after the event

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I love it, so I'm with OS. It's actually my favorite SP of all the US men at the moment. The moves are super unconventional and he seems to be having a TON of fun with it. Plus PNW representin' with the music choice.

I agree it has sort of a hip-uncle at a wedding vibe, but for me it's in a good way. Kind of in a -- I don't give a flip that you think I'm too old to dance to this music. I'm going to dance like nobody's watching. WOOOOOO.

I'm going to go watch it again now.

ETA: TontoK, yeah the execution of jumpd wasn't that great, but I disagree it was unmovable. I still can appreciate the good stuff in-between the jumps.

I'm sure it will grow on me- it did have some cure moments.

I'm sad I won't be able to watch the rest on the competition tomorrow, but I'll try to follow along with you guys on here. Nighty-night :bed: