2017 CS Finlandia Mens FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Finlandia Mens FS

mrrice

Record Breaker
I am happy to see Adam Rippon in the final group. If he can nail his Bird LP I think he'll make the Podium. It looks like Mikhail has this event in the palm of his hands if he can hold it together in the free. I missed the SP so I'm a little surprised to Vincent so far back but, he could certainly move up if he lands his jumps this afternoon.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I enjoy his FS a lot more than any of his SPs this season.

viennaskater

Medalist
I love Alexander's skating style but - I dunno, he did not look entirely relaxed and comfortable out there.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I am happy to see Adam Rippon in the final group. If he can nail his Bird LP I think he'll make the Podium. It looks like Mikhail has this event in the palm of his hands if he can hold it together in the free. I missed the SP so I'm a little surprised to Vincent so far back but, he could certainly move up if he lands his jumps this afternoon.

I'd forgotten we're going to see Adam's FS from last season again. I loved that! :love:

pearly

Record Breaker

I think Boyang can win this with a clean skate.

Matilda

Medalist
Yay, Kevin has a costume! Yesterday's supermarket clerk outfit was giving me the hives.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I love the host of the stream. He cheers, sings, and gives commentary in a lovely French accent. He can stay!

adelia

Record Breaker
I love Alexander's skating style but - I dunno, he did not look entirely relaxed and comfortable out there.
Sasha has actually been seriously ill. He was hospitalized recently and only discharged last Saturday. He hasn't trained in awhile. To even complete two programs is already amazing.

mrrice

Record Breaker
I think Boyang can win this with a clean skate.

It's going to be close and I like all 3 of the men who are in contention. The question is.....What happened to Vincent? He must have missed a jump in the SP for to be that far back. Unless one of the top 3 bombs, which I would hate to see, he will miss the podium even with a decent skate.

viennaskater

Medalist
Sasha has actually been seriously ill. He was hospitalized recently and only discharged last Saturday. He hasn't trained in awhile. To even complete two programs is already amazing.

Now that I did not know. Good that he was even able to compete!