2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Ladies SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Ladies SP

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Count me in for any Don Quijote program. Good job Wakaba, although I could live without the shoulder shimmies. Beautiful costume.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
27 Laurine LECAVELIER (FRA)

Music: Shining Silver Skies by Ashram

Grey ombre one-leg, one-sleeve dress/jumpsuit?!

StSq
3T+3T - fall, looked +3T<<
CCoSp
3Lz
2A
FCSp
LSp

Shame about the combo, the rest was okay

SP: 29.13+25.84-1.00 = 53.97, 9/27

Kara

Final Flight
Story or not, it needs to go.:(:palmf: Could possibly work if her other leg was also colored but in a different color.:/

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Was the second jump in Wakaba's combo double footed? The score doesn't reflect that, so it probably wasn't....

Like Laurine, too bad about the fall. She brings a different energy to the scene.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looove Wakaba's program. Such spirit and engagement. And a style that is unique to her.

I love her skating but the music was questionable IMO and does not match her excellent quality of technique and execution. I hope I change my mind as the season rolls along but her skating outperforms the music. That's just as noticeable as the music overpowering the skating.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Laurine ... I love her skating, very expressive.

I found the one black leg very distracting. I'm sure there's a reason for it .... can anyone enlighten me?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
huge score for Wakaba, her and her coach's face was so funny cause they didnt seem to understand her score :biggrin: wondering about her flip edge but well done!!

TMC

Record Breaker
Score seems low for Laurine...a full 5 pts less than her PB in PCS??