2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Ladies SP

TMC

Record Breaker
Ugh I keep missing jumps because I'm trying to work at the same time.... What was her combo?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yura matsuda

2a
3lz-3loop
3flip

i feel like the skaters are confusing me with their edges LOL... i am not sure what she really did here ;) but it was a good solid skate

ETA then if the combo was indeed a flip-loop

her lutz is flutzy ;)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i think she did 3f3lo and 3lz, suspect URs but well done!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
This could be an awesome oldschool classical program, if Yura had a little better flow. But well done anyway. :clap:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
65 and dust... very nice... i guess she got credit for rotation and not worse than a !

am i the only one who saw a very clear inside edge on that lutz? i guess it's 6am.. i should go to bed if i cannot even make the difference between jumps

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I wonder if Yura and Fluffy get their nails done at the same salon. *askingtheimportantquestions*

I like Yura's look. She's special and I hope she will do well this year. Making the team is impossible I guess, but I wish for her to steadily working and getting better results than last season. Not sure what to think of her SP though.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i guess cameraman is experiencing new camera angles with close up :slink:

Kittosuni

Medalist
I wonder if Yura and Fluffy get their nails done at the same salon. *askingtheimportantquestions*

I like Yura's look. She's special and I hope she will do well this year. Making the team is impossible I guess, but I wish for her to steadily working and getting better results than last season. Not sure what to think of her SP though.

As long as she gets her jumps done she'll be in contention. Really needs to work on that PCS though because that is were the top japanese girls will eat her up.